Modern Calligraphy Virtual Workshop for Beginners - 27th JanuaryRegular price€70,00 Sale price
Date: Thursday 27th January
*If you are purchasing for another person, please specify that it is a gift and the recipient's name, as well as the shipping address for the kit / gift.
Experience the joy of learning a new talent and indulge in a moment of mindful artistry under the guidance of Marie-Claire.
Ignite your passion for the written word and create something beautiful, for yourself or for a loved one during a modern calligraphy workshop.
“I am a self-taught calligrapher and adore the simplicity of putting pen to paper. Discover how the slow, soothing movement across the page can bring a sense of calm and quiet, as you indulge in some ‘me time’ and create something beautiful."
In this class, you will learn:
- How to set-up your kit and the tools you need
- The foundations of calligraphy - basic strokes and pressure techniques
- Letter formation and an introduction to word formation
- Resources and Supplies
Share your joy in the art of calligraphy with others by attending Marie-Claire’s workshop with friends or family.
We can also organise a bespoke workshop for your team (at work or play!) and it could also make for a really unique hen party activity!
- The tickets for the virtual workshop are €70.00.
- The workshop will be hosted via Zoom and the link for the class will be sent by email the week before the class, as well as a reminder the day before.
- The calligraphy kit will be sent to the shipping address provided a few days before the class.
- You will need a computer, laptop or tablet to log onto the class (a bigger screen is preferable over a mobile phone so that you can see Marie-Claire’s workstation clearly.)
- For the workshop, you will need a small tub of water, tissue/paper towel and a clear workspace.
- Tickets are refundable before 1st Jan 2021. Once the kit is sent out, the workshop is non-refundable.