Modern Calligraphy Virtual Zoom Workshop for Beginners Thurs 23rd FebruaryRegular price£68.44 Sale price
Thursday 23rd Feb
Time: 7pm - 8.30pm via ZOOM virtually
Experience the joy of learning a new talent and indulge in a moment of mindful artistry under the guidance of Marie-Claire.
Ignite your passion for the written word and create something beautiful, for yourself or for a loved one during a modern calligraphy workshop.
“I am a self-taught calligrapher and adore the simplicity of putting pen to paper. Discover how the slow, soothing movement across the page can bring a sense of calm and quiet, as you indulge in some ‘me time’ and create something beautiful."
In this class, you will learn:
- How to set-up your kit and the tools you need
- The foundations of calligraphy - basic strokes and pressure techniques
- Letter formation and word formation
- Resources and Supplies
- The tickets for the virtual workshop are €75.00.
- The workshop will be hosted via Zoom and the link for the class will be sent by email the week of the class, as well as a reminder the day of.
- The calligraphy kit will be sent to the shipping address the week of the class
- You will need a computer, laptop or tablet to log onto the class (a bigger screen is preferable over a mobile phone so that you can see Marie-Claire’s workstation clearly.)
- For the workshop, you will need a small tub of water, tissue/paper towel and a clear workspace.
- Tickets are refundable before 16th Feb. Once the kit is sent out, the workshop is non-refundable.